Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while adding BW reports to role menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Today, I was trying to assign a list of BW reports to a partcular role in our project. As i started assigning the reports from menu

tab in PFCG, I observed that all the reports are getting stored with same name "RRMX - Business Warehouse report "

I also observed that all the reports have only one auth obj S_TCODE, when I checked in auth tab.

As, Iam new to BW security, I need guidance here.

->Is it normal for all the reports to get saved with same name in role menu?

->Also, I need to confirm if the reports given to me are already created and active reports, How can i check it?

->Also suggest me the proper way to assign reports to the role.

Regards,

Brahmeshwar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Concern ,

Have you checked adding the reports in PFCG then Menu- Report and add the particular repot name into that

Regards

Mysterious

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Concern ,

Have you checked adding the reports in PFCG then Menu- Report and add the particular repot name into that

Regards

Mysterious

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I followed this previosuly and got struck there. Could you guide me here?

Regards,

Brahmeshwar

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

> ->Is it normal for all the reports to get saved with same name in role menu?

Unfortunately these BW-reports are all started by t-code RRMX. PFCG does not know what is behind RRMX. The t-code in PFCG is always 'RRMX'

> ->Also, I need to confirm if the reports given to me are already created and active reports, How can i check it?

hmmm,.... maybe execute them?

> ->Also suggest me the proper way to assign reports to the role.

well normally simply press the 'add report' button on the menu tab of pfcg, then select as per your choice.

BW-REports (RRMX) are a bit different....

There is a note from BW giving some information for BW-admins who have to work on backend and maintain roles....

note # 316470

b.rgds,

Bernhard