Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

VL10B - Create several outbound deliveries for each stock transfer order

Hi Gurus,

I have some question regarding the standard functionality for VL10B transaction.

When we introduce more than one Purchase order in the same flow (example: 3 PO - Supplying Plant L003 to Plant L001) and with the same delivery date, if we launch the process to create delivery in Background, our system groups all the document in one only Outbound Delivery (3200..)...

We would like to create several outbound delivery, one for each stock transfer order.

Could you please anwer to te below questions?

1) How does it work the standard VL10B?

2) Are we facing an issue, or the system is working properly?

3) If it is possible to create several outbound deliveries, for this scenario, could you please suggest me how we can configurate it?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Valentino

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Valentino,

The standard IMG is so simple. This is the reason that I suggest you the notes, because with the userexits and other tools you can cover more specific requirements.

I forget this note, it's so informative: Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries. For the field LIKP-ZUKRL you can see: Note 166397 - Delivery split according to customer field ZUKRL

Perhaps you can find more documentation about splitting in invoices (field VBRK-ZUKRI) but the logic is the same. Think that with this subroutine you populate this field, so the system split in different documents if the field is different. If you are creating deliveries from STO with VL10B, and you have 3 diferents STO, then the fields that determine splitting (see answer 1 in note 546668 and note 166397) works.

If you want know more about VOFM search in google with this string: 'inside VOFM filetype:pdf' .

Regards,

Eduardo

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question