cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10B - Create several outbound deliveries for each stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have some question regarding the standard functionality for VL10B transaction.

When we introduce more than one Purchase order in the same flow (example: 3 PO - Supplying Plant L003 to Plant L001) and with the same delivery date, if we launch the process to create delivery in Background, our system groups all the document in one only Outbound Delivery (3200..)...

We would like to create several outbound delivery, one for each stock transfer order.

Could you please anwer to te below questions?

1) How does it work the standard VL10B?

2) Are we facing an issue, or the system is working properly?

3) If it is possible to create several outbound deliveries, for this scenario, could you please suggest me how we can configurate it?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Valentino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes,

Note 13448 - Combining stock transfer orders into one delivery

Note 332276 - Collective note: VL10 consulting (and related notes)

Note 198137 - VL10: Customer-specific enhancements / user exits

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your answer.

Could you please clarify me what I asked in the previos post?

I would really appreciate if you could give me some information regarding the standard functionality of the VL10B transaction.

To summarise:

We would like to create SEVERAL OUTBOUND DELIVERY, one for each stock transfer order, but if the flow (plant) and the delivery dates are the same for differents PO selected in VL10B, the system give us as result just ONE OUTBOUND DELIVERY.

Could you please anwer to te below questions?

1) How does it work the standard VL10B?

2) Are we facing an issue, or the system is working properly?

3) If it is possible to create several outbound deliveries, for this scenario, could you please suggest me how we can configurate it?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Valentino

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The notes are so useful. Perhaps your problem is in tcode VTLA.

I will attain explain me.

You can do deliveries no only from sales orders, you can do it from purchase orders (eg: from SC orders with ME2O or from STO with VL10B/D). In IMG you set that the delivery for these flows are the delivery type NLCC. If you check the IMG the system use a dummy SO or quasi-order, the SO 'DL'. When you run VL10B, you can create deliveries from the STO (that they are purchase orders type UB). Check the IMG in the path of MM for STO and you understand it (the notes are userful too to understand how to enhance this functionality).

If you go to VTLA (copy rules) and you check the delivety NLCC, in data transfer for header data surely you will have the VOFM subroutine 301. If you check the coding for this subroutine, you can read in comments:

• The field ZUKRL (40 postions long) is available, in order to

• allow additional fields into the delivery header, using the

• combination criteria functions

if you want to enrich this criteria (it works as splitting in invoices) you can add the number of STO. If you don't know ABAP and VOFM, look for an ABAPer. In this subroutine this fiels is populated :

• Fill field ZUKRL with combination criteria

likp-zukrl(2) = xkomdlgn-vtweg.

likp-zukrl+2(2) = xkomdlgn-spart.

(check in SE16N if it's true in LIKP table), so surely, you can create a new VOFM and write some coding as this:

likp-zukrl(2) = xkomdlgn-vtweg.

likp-zukrl+2(2) = xkomdlgn-spart.

likp-zukrl+4(10) = xkomdlgn-VGBEL. "document model (you can use the fields in structure KOMDLGN), so for each STO you must have one delivery

I suggest that you try it.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Sep 1, 2009 10:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gracias Eduardo!

Your suggestions are very exhaustives.

Just one more thing.

All the points that you mention are additional steps to be implemented, right?

Does it mean that with the standard configuration its correct that the system create just one outbound delivery for documents with the same flow/delivery date?

This is our case, but the client told us that it is en error, because the system has to create several outobound deliveries, one for each stock tranfer order. Is the client right? Are we facing an error? Or we have just to implement additional configurations to create the scenario the client is asking?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards,

Valentino

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valentino,

The standard IMG is so simple. This is the reason that I suggest you the notes, because with the userexits and other tools you can cover more specific requirements.

I forget this note, it's so informative: Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries. For the field LIKP-ZUKRL you can see: Note 166397 - Delivery split according to customer field ZUKRL

Perhaps you can find more documentation about splitting in invoices (field VBRK-ZUKRI) but the logic is the same. Think that with this subroutine you populate this field, so the system split in different documents if the field is different. If you are creating deliveries from STO with VL10B, and you have 3 diferents STO, then the fields that determine splitting (see answer 1 in note 546668 and note 166397) works.

If you want know more about VOFM search in google with this string: 'inside VOFM filetype:pdf' .

Regards,

Eduardo

Answers (0)