cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a pricing condition as group condition and this is the base price. I have a sales order where i have three line items and a price that is applicable for 15+ should be applied for all as the summed up qty is 19. However, we have a partner function called "user" and this is added only to the thrid line item and a special price is applied for this (which is second access of the pricing condition). Now, when the price is updated, for the first two line item the price applicable for 15+ is nlot considered.

Is there a way to accomplish both i,e user price should be applied for last line item and price of 15+ should be applicable for other line items.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the logic in the Routine mentioned in the Header Condition Type that for the Partner Function as "User" & line Item as 30 ,it

should not get the Price and maintain the logic that Price should come as manually for the 3rd line Item.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the condition type as "Header" condition and also as "Item" condition.

Then check group condition routine 1.

Try now.

Also please check "User" is an item partner and also the access sequence that is mainatined is at item level for this "user".

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sai

Edited by: Sai on Sep 1, 2009 12:55 AM