cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CUP create Initiator.... Workflow Type etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In Create Initiator Workflow, Can anyone please let me know what is the difference between different types like ERM, CUP etc etc. We are implimenting RAR, CUP,RE and SPM. Is there any defalut settings there.

What is the reason behind each, any document or sap help link will be apprecited please.

Best Regards:

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Priya,

every workflow type selection will lead to different attributes being available.

Have a look at this guide for examples - you can see how a risk change workflow has totally different attributes from a CUP workflow:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e03cd86c-3aa7-2a10-1aa6-e845902f...

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error creating request. Path not found

I am trying to create a new id throgh CUP and when i submit i get u/m Error creating request. Path not found

erro. Could you please tell me step wise what is the reason. In path what is the problem.

Best Regards:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the corresponding PATH is active or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkateshwar

How do we check that.

Regards Piya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto: Configuration->Workflow->Path.

Check if the path with the corresponding initiator is active.

There is a column 'Active', hover your mouse onto the corresponding row, you will know the status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, your answer was helpful.

Regards:

Piya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priyanka,

There are lot ot guide vailable in SDN,those will help you each step ,and it contains with few examples with errors,

you can download those and complete the configuration easilty

have a great day Bye,

Prasant K Paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

I tried your link above and it does not work so do you have any pdf you can share with me on workflow within GRC please

Thanks in advance

MW

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those attributes are mainly for Categorization. For example, if you are creating a path with Workflow type as CUP, it will only give the initiators with Workflow type as CUP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka,

All those different types will associate particular initiator to the respective tool (CUP/ERM/RAR) and will show only conditions based on the selection the workflow type (CUP/ERM/RAR).

Regards,

Alpesh