cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABABusinessPartner still active and supported??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

while searching for the relevant Business Partner business obect for ERP we somehow found this one:

ABABusinessPartner in http://sap.com/xi/ABA.

This seems to be the only business object offering outbound notifcation on data change (ABABusinessPartnerOut). That is, in ERP bp data is changed and connected systems are informed without request. Only CRM and FI (Inform Business Partner as Bulk) offer similar functionality.

However: ABABusinessPartner is NOT documented in the ES workplace. You just find nowhere documentation (notn in any Wiki ..) about this business object, which is by the way one of the oldest (2004).

My question is: is this business object still supported by SAP?

Thanks a lot and Greetings

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishu,

thank you for your answer.

I mean the SOA business object ABABusinessPartner with its related service operations ABABusinessPartnerIn and ABABusinessPartnerOut not the ERP bsuiness object. You find them in the Enterprise Service Repository but they are not mentioned at all in the ES workplace which makes me wonder if they are still supported.

Best wishes

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The Business Partner object in ERP is BUS1006. This would give you access to all the Events / methods, etc. You can find it in transaction SWo1.

I hope I have understood you correctly !

Regards,

Rishu.