cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCV is not reflecting in Sproxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Connection between the ESR and SAP ECC is not there, i requested basis to create the connection between ESR and SAP ECC.

Now the connetion is established i can see all the SCV but SAP APPL and SAP BASIS is not shown in the SPROXY.

i imported SAP APPL and created the structure under that at ESR , now its not reflecting in srpxy. Is any reason behind it.

Y only SAP software components are not reflecting in SPROXY.

Thanks,

chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>i imported SAP APPL and created the structure under that at ESR , now its not reflecting in srpxy. Is any reason behind it.

Y only SAP software components are not reflecting in SPROXY.

two things:

1. you will not see SAPs SWCV in SPROXY - as they are already generated - you will only see your own

>>>i imported SAP APPL and created the structure under that at ESR

2. this is not the way to do it - you should have create a new SCV and make dependencies

to SAP APPL if you wanted to use some of it's objects

correct it and everything will work

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

i checked my company Sandbox SAP ECC system i can see the SAP APPL software component and all sap software components.

but at client system iam not able to see. How can i make the dependencies to the sofeware component.

another issue is..... Icon in sroxy for Enterprice service repository is in diable mode........it look like X in circle.

due to this iam not able to see the SAP software component

Thanks and Regrads,

chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to create the dependencies for a software component

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first step to create the dependency for SWCV in SLD is to select Software Catelog->SWCV filter particular SWCV from the list and select your SWCV.

Choose the Dependencies tab and there you can add particular component as depedent SWC.

have a look at this

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/26/xi-are-you-independentfrom-your-dependencies

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/b682c796655295e10000000a42189b/content.htm

Regards,

Prasanna