cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am working on Batch Valuation. Using Standard IDOC WPUUMS for sales posting from POS. The standard IDOC do not have Batch field and In have enhanced it to insert batch number in article and billing documents. But still batch number is not getting updated for the purpose of cost price that is condition type VPRS. Standard sales order, delivery and billing process is picking batch level cost price. Can you please let me know any exit for sales inbound processing which can pass batch number in standard table MBEW to get correct valuation for VPRS during inbound processing.

Regards

Gautam Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The standard POS interface idocs do not include the batch number because it is not relevant nor necessary for the POS sale transactions however, The batch number could be included using an enhancement segment.

Idoc type WPUBON it is possible to have the batch number using E1WPB02-SERIENNR, after which userexit "EXIT_SAPLWPUE_102" can be used the field e1wpb02-seriennr into g_t_imseg-charg. Using the enhancement

segments for WPUMMS you should also be able to add the batch number.

Goodluck.

Suhail Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I am using WPUBON with split valuation and I am encountering the same issue (VPRS is not taking the correct cost). Please let me know.

Regards,

Pierre