Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Access Control Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I want to clear one doubt about GRC.

I am installing GRC 5.3 access control on a fresh server,means on that server no SAP instance is running,just fresh OS has been installed.As I have come to know from different documents to install GRC AC 5.3 in my case process would be :

1:Installation of As Java Netweaver 7.0( In Intallation Master of Netweaver 7.0 choose option only As Java in usage type where different options AS ABAP,EP Core,EP,BI Java,PI comes.)

2:Applying GRC Addon on this server.

2:Applying RTA on servers that we want to connect to GRC so if we want to manager user administration of our ERP Production server that is ECC5 so we have to apply these RTA's on this server and create a RFC connection between GRC and ERP PRD.

Please make me correct and confirm if I am following the right procedure.

I also read that UME,Web dynpro Java also needs to be present on GRC server,so plz confirm choosing only As Java will also install these components also on this server.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam.

1) GRC AC requires Web AS JAVA. You can select AS JAVA,,if you are planning for EP integration..u can select EP also

2) Download GRC components from service market place and install through JSPM.

Make sure you install latest patches for GRC

3) Download RTA for ECC system and install through SAINT.

Please check for the pre-implementation guide..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a07b4cc8-1a57-2b10-1798-d2fec068...

Regards

Gangadhar

Edited by: gangadhar hm on Aug 31, 2009 12:51 PM