cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we add a new field in an Table UI element in the stand. webcomp?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we add a new field in an Table UI element in the standard webcomp ?

I have tried to add an attribute to the table node to add a new column in the table which is used....but their is no change in the out put after my addition...

Do i need to adjust any other table property to effect ?

Kindly suggest !!!

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell about the Standard Wd comp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WDC component :: ERC_C_REQ_MGMT_UI

view: V_PUBLICATIONS

table : table_pubications

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In the standard WD Comp u can not add anything directly. U have to make the enhancements for that.

Regards,

Pankaj Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj ,

I have made the enhnacement.... do i need any thng else to do ?........which table attribute do i need to change for addition of fields....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the enhancement mode u can create the attribute in the existing node.

Just create the attribute in the node, which is binded to the table. Now in the table create the column and now u can insert any cell editor.

Now bind the property of cell editor with the attribute just created in enhancement.

Regards,

Pankaj Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As pankaj said, you can now add new attributes to the node and bind them to the table.

To bind, no need of creating column for the table manually.

If you right click in your table UI element, you will find Create Binding option.

It will open up the node details, which is bound to the table.

Now for new attributes, you need to check the binding check box and select required cell editor and automatically the columns will be created for the new fields in the table.

Thanks,

Tejaswini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj,

The Table Columns are generated dynamically by node attributes assigned to it.

So i tried to add an attribute to the node but it din't reflected in the table column. i could see the Node structure in the debugging

mode with the added attributes but in the table layout the column(attribute) is not added(seen).........

So do i need to change any of the table attribute which is restricting dynamically to specfic columns only.....!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Create binding for the table, in there u need to check bind field for selected attribute.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Tejaswini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Binding is done for the Node & i added fields in that node, so no change in binding attributes...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you see new fields added in Create Binding property for the table?

Thanks,

Tejaswini