cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of the Web Service not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a AIF for Posting Goods Receipt for a Purchase Order.

The form is using 2 web services: 1) for Getting the Purchase Order details, and 2) for posting the Goods Receipt for that PO.

The form was working absolutely fine for the Customer, i.e. customer was able to fetch the PO details as well as Post the Goods Receipt for that PO.

Then, based on the UAT comments from the customer, we did some minor changes in the function module correponding to the web service which fetches the PO details. We also did some script changes in the form.

After the deploying the changes, the Web service corresponding to Post Goods Receipt has stopped working for the Customer, though the other web service(PO Get Details) is still working fine for them. When the Customer clicks the Button on which the Post Goods Receipt web service is called, they get no response at all.

What is more surprising is that both the web services are still working fine for us(developers).

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

One of the fields on the form was mapped to the SAP field which was of length 16 characters.

If the user enters more than 16 charcters on the form....iTHe Web Service does nothing

I restricted the length to 16 on the form and it started working again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Taha,

Its always good to post the solution as well.

Chintan