cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homogeneous system copy for SQL server 2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently investigating for the method to perform system copy for a PI system with SQL server 2005 database. Using the System Copy for SAP Systems Based on NW 7.0 SR2 ABAP+Java as guide, I can see reference to Note 151603. However, I am unable to get a copy of that note. Searching for the note from the official SAP Notes Search area indicated that it is currenytly only avaiable internally.

Would anyone know where I will be able to get a copy of that note?

Thanks,

Wi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

" The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only "

Probably some correction is being made in that note now. Had it been for SAP internal use only, then they did not mention the reference.

If someone already has a local copy of that note s/he can help you to get the content of that note.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The note has been released per the note from Clas. Thank you all for your responses.

Best Regards,

Wi Tanto

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am currently investigating for the method to perform system copy for a PI system with SQL server 2005 database. Using the System Copy for SAP Systems Based on NW 7.0 SR2 ABAP+Java as guide, I can see reference to Note 151603. However, I am unable to get a copy of that note. Searching for the note from the official SAP Notes Search area indicated that it is currenytly only avaiable internally.

PI is version 7.1 (not 7.0) - so you need to use a different system copy guide.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

clas_hortien
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

i made some changes to the note and the note will be released to customers early today.

Best regards

Clas Hortien