cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zero stock pop up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have activated zero stock check for a storage type (V_T331_C KZNKO).

During TO confirmation (LT12), when I click the button ZERO STOCK CHECK, i get a pop-up and i click CONFIRM EMPTY BIN.

Then i get this error" Act.quantities and diff.quantities are not target quantities. Check entry. Message no. L3025"

Any ideas or advice?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As well as ticking the boc to confirm the bin is empty you also have to enter 0 in the quantity box

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Tried doing the same. Same issue. Any suggestion?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guest,

See for this approach you need to know the expected messages which you want to display in more elaborated form. like the errors which occurs frequently can be displayed in more generic form.

When you catch the same error message you can replace the same in your program with a new message. For this approach you need to know what all messages you need to change.

For the second approach, where you can create a table there you can have the fields you have mentioned and in that table you can store the text of standard SAP message and the custom message. Then by fetching data from this table you can replace standard message by custom message.

Remember one thing that the standard SAP message will contain some fixed text along with some values. So remember that you need to store only the text which will remain same.

Hope this clarifies you a bit on your approach.

Thanks,

Swamy H P