cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRSTUDIO - Invalid jsp taglib location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are in the process of implementing the BRSTUDIO as per the note: 1224432 on Windows platform. The local windows server do not host any other applications/databases. Wanted to use the BRSTUDIO for Multi-Instance Server.

We have used the port 8888 and secure connection. the Installation failed to create the ".keystore" file. I have manually execute the following command:

D:\brstudio> C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\keytool -genkey -keyalg RSA -keystore config/.keystore -keypass Pssap1! -storepass Pssap1! -dname "CN=TYBW102075"

The file ".keystore" created under the directory: D:\BRStudio\config

Reran the installation and the choosen "Upgrade" option and installtion completed successfully.

Now we have downloaded the OC4J file named oc4j_extended.zip, version: Version 9.0.4.0.0 from

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/ias/htdocs/utilsoft.html and extracted under D:\BRStudio\web-app-server\oc4j

In order to install the OC4J file, we ran the following command:

D:\BRStudio\web-app-server\oc4j\j2ee\home> java -jar oc4j.jar

Now, we tried to start the server, and the server is throwing the follwoing error:

D:\BRStudio>server.cmd

09/08/30 15:11:46 Invalid jsp taglib location:

D:\BRStudio\config\..\jsp\lib\taglib does not exist or is not a directory

09/08/30 15:11:47 Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g (9.0.4.0.0) initialized

I have also set the following environment parameter;

ORACLE_HOME=D:\BRStudio\web-app-server

How to fix this issue.

Also, when we ran the url: https://tybw102075:8888/studio, the system was throwing an invalid certificate exception.

Thank you,

Nikee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

D:\BRStudio\config\..\jsp\lib\taglib does not exist or is not a directory

Did you check that path? In my installation i can see these files:

jaxen-full.jar

ojsputil.jar

saxpath.jar

standard.jar

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

I see the files under D:\BRStudio\web-app-server\oc4j\j2ee\home\jsp\lib\taglib

Thank you,

Nikee

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just checked my installation documentation, but i cannot find anything there. I darkly remember having copied the jsp\lib\taglib tree from the web-app-server manually. I am pretty sure this will work, but i doubt this is the correct way to do it

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Anyone can help me with this issue...

Thank you,

Nikee