SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classes/FM used in abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello frnds

Can i get a list of most of the classes and FM's used in IS-U

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I'd assume that it is possible to determine which function modules and methods are most used in IS-U. There is no statistics available. On the other hand you have to see that is also depends on the project (implemented market and business scenarios, country, customer requirements etc.) what needs to be implemented and finally how it can be implemented.

As a matter of fact, in most projects function modules and methods are used which are not released to be used by a customer and/or projects. There is no control by SAP and the projects are using them on their own risk. Even worse, many projects copy the standard modules to a custom module (z-module) doing so as not a standard module is used but a project module has been developed.

Kind regards,

Fritz

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I'd assume that it is possible to determine which function modules and methods are most used in IS-U. There is no statistics available. On the other hand you have to see that is also depends on the project (implemented market and business scenarios, country, customer requirements etc.) what needs to be implemented and finally how it can be implemented.

As a matter of fact, in most projects function modules and methods are used which are not released to be used by a customer and/or projects. There is no control by SAP and the projects are using them on their own risk. Even worse, many projects copy the standard modules to a custom module (z-module) doing so as not a standard module is used but a project module has been developed.

Kind regards,

Fritz