Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

few questions about replenishment fixed storage bins:

1. In case of error in generaiting TO from TR (RLAUTA10) how its possible to generate mail to more then 1 person?

2. How to automaticly generate TO for the replenishment - there is no reference to IM move in interface IM-WM. TR is created based on stock in production storage bin - no MM move behind. I know its possible to generate job in background etc.... but there is another way???

3. Program: RLLNACH1 should generate TR in based on my criteria - the problem is that it only generate new spool request not the transfer req. What is the problem?

br,

RE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- I also faced the same problem, and tried to create a mail list. But I couldn't succeed. Basis guys may help on this. If you solve it, I will be happy to hear. Or, copy program RLAUTA10 and make some modifications.

2- There are 2 ways for this:

a- Instead of creating TR's via RLLNACH1, use replenishment during TO confirmation. In this way the system will check whenever a pick TO is confirmed in the relevant storage type, and create a replenisment TO, if it is required according to quantities.

b- You can use automatic TO creation. In this case the TR's are marked for Auto TO creation, and the program RLAUTA10 will create the TO's.

3- The problem is a bit indefinite. It could be the normal system behaviour, if any replanishment is not required. Please check the stock in the fixed bin and replenishment related material master data.

I hope this helps,

Osman

Answers (0)