cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to perform stock posting for a manually created lot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I have a material A for which GRN is made before the inspection type 01 is activated in material master. thus no quality lot is created for the material in qa32.But the material has got an inspection plan

But for 240 units of material, we will have to show in sap that 120 pc is rejected and sent to rejection storage and rest are ok and thus should be sent to ok storage location with 321 mt.

Thus i have created a manual lot in qa01. this lot can be found in qa32. I did result recording for the same. but i am not finding stock posting tab page in UD. please tell me how do I post stock in case?

Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now, Activate the 08 insection type

Create a lot for stock transfer S.loc .to A.loc.

Now you can post the qty. in reject and ok stock.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

As i was unable to reverse, i have strait away did vendor return. Rahul ur suggestion seemed interesting. I will try it nxt time.

Thanks a ton

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

120 pc is rejected and sent to rejection storage and rest are ok and thus should be sent to ok

Stock posting is not possible for manual generated lot.

What you can do you can only post/Create Manual Lot only for OK Qty.

Rejected Qty 120 you can do Return delivery through Unrestricted after GR is made(after 101 mvt)

This is only solution.

or

Cancel original GR.

Activate 01 inspection.

Do GR again

I hope this will help you

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your answer.

Cant I post the ok qnantity & rejected quantity seperately in grst & hcst storage location with mb1a 321mt?

thanks

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

cant I post the ok qnantity & rejected quantity seperately in grst & hcst storage location with mb1a 321mt?

You can not do 321 in MB1A,,,,, System will through Error"Stock type QI only"

As inspection lot is not creates so 321 mvt by anyways its not possible.Also for Manual lot stock posting can not be done.

So as I suggested earlier cancel original GR(102 ) & agin create by activationg 01 inspection type,

Regards

Sujit