cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Page at the End

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is to flow a table data onto subsequent pages without repeating the header portion of the form.

I created two master pages and two flowed subforms to do the same.

A default blank page with the heading is coming for 2 rows of data, or whenever the amount of data is less.

How should I solve this?

If is it to be done by scripting, please enclose the relevant code.

Thank you.

Regards,

Prosenjit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to display only 1 table then just create one masterpage and one flowed body page , and make the subform having that table as flowed. Do not select 'Show header on subsequent page' option , so ur header will appear only on the first page.

You dont need any scripting for this...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is, I have one address field apart from logo on page one.

I need the logo and all to repeat, but it should not repeat the address field.

I am still looking for the work around.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can keep the logo on master page , address field on body page and table also on body page..

Former Member
0 Kudos

The address field must not flow, yet the table should flow, how will that be possible, please explain.

Thank for your time.

I am trying to use the 'initialization' of subform 'Page2' as follows: xfa.form.data.Page2.presence = "hidden" within a IF-ENDIF construct, yet its not working out.

Regards,

Prosenjit.

Edited by: prosenjit chaudhuri on Aug 30, 2009 6:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I dont ustd why have u created 2 master pages .Just create 1 master page and 1 body page .U just need to put logo on the master page , address field on body page..and the table on body page . the address filed will be printed only once in this case and only ur table will flow to subsequent pages.