Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap ecc6 installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to install ecc6 abap+java on win 2003 sp2 and oracle 10.1

I got error at create database statistics..When i checked in brconnect.lon it says that "BR0484I BRCONNECT log file: O:\oracle\NAG\sapcheck\cebiwbzb.sta

BR0613E Database instance NAG is shut down"

But when i cross check the oracle it is working fine ..up and running..

i checked it by executing "SQL>select name,open_mode from v$database;"

out put SQL> select name,open_mode from v$database;

NAME OPEN_MODE

-

-

ORCL READ WRITE

SQL>

I restarted the server,but stil gettng the same error...

Three days back i installed using the same dump installation was perfect without a single error.(( used oracle 10.1 without the patch )

Please help to sort out this error.Please suggest the logs that needs to checked in case of installation failure.

Thanks,

Kasperr.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

while installing database software, what DBSID you chose .. ORCL or NAG ?

orcl is the default database sid choosen when you install oracle. While installation of oracle software, you might have changed to something else like NAG

so check the status for NAG database please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

what you are pointing is right i gave wrong sid henct the error.

How evre i am facing some diffent error,this one i am facing error at same "create database statistics' it says that particulr sid is shut down.

when tried for sqlplus "/as sysdba"----

ERROR:

ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

Enter user-name:

Than i loged off administrator and loged in as sidadm and started up oracle it was up and runing...than i loged of and loged in as administrator ans continued the installation and it runing....

Now when i try to check the status by sqlplus "/as sysdba" it gives the same response

ERROR:

ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

Enter user-name:

Please help how to correlate this thimg administratot and sid adm..do i need to do some modification like add sid adm to adminstrator... please let me know how this is done,,...

when i checked the task manager the oracle.exe is runing under SYSTEM user......

Thanks,

Kasperr.

Edited by: kasperr on Aug 30, 2009 7:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kasper,

Please double check your whether oracle listener is running.

lsnrctl status

If not, run

lsnrctl start

to start the oracle listener first. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC6 IDES installation error:

ERROR 2014-04-21 14:28:05

FCO-00011  The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR .

ERROR 2014-04-21 14:28:05

CJS-30022  Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edison,

You will need check the contents in import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log, which will tel more detailed info. 

Could you post your import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

This may be problem with authorization of Administrator user,check with SIDADM user if both have same authorization or not.If not add roles for administrator  user.

To Check Authorization right click on MY COMPUTER go to manage their expand USER and Groups tab and click on user ,it will display all users in ur computer .Check both SIDADM and Administrator roles. 

Thanks