cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing from payment lot(FP05) and cash desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Background of the issue: when we post from payment lot or cash desk account clearing happens( clearing open items).

Issue: My client has a requirement when the posting is done for a particular account from above two (payment lot or cash desk) clearing should not happen for the open items (documnets)which has any payment method on the item(document)(like P-payed by phone).

For me it looks like ,this issue can be handled using customer module in clearing variant.but can some one let me know which module should be called?at what step of the clearing variant?I don't have much knowledge on clearing Variants.(I am not sure this is right approach)

Also please suggest other solutions? Again this process (avoiding clearing open items with payment method)should be triggered only when posting is done from payment lot and cash desk.

Thanks,

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

For me the best way is use the event FKK_SAMPLE_0262 if you dont need the Payment send to clarification....

But their is others ways ;

1 - Event FKK_SAMPLE_0110 this is for all Payment ( You can Clear the Internal Table by validating that you need t_fkkcl )

2 - events by the varinat of conpensations FKK_SAMPLE_TFK115 /FKK_SAMPLE_TFK116

I hope it help

Andre Frugulhetti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attaching custom module FKK_SAMPLE_TFK115 with relevant logic in clearing variant config resolved the issue.

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Thanks,

shivkum

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can either configure event 262 or you can also customize event 10 to prevent the clearing on a perticular account.

-Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very hepful .issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

shiv