cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Cannot Importing B2mml XSD's successfully into PI External defnitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! PI Team,

I would like to know one interesting topic about B2MML structures. Here as per my requirement we are trying to integrate MES application with ECC by means of PI 7.1. For that I received List of XSD's with B2MML Strucutures. on ECC side we are going for control reciepe for Process Order. and IDOC for Material Master.

ISSUE::

Even though as per my knowledge we cannot import successfully those b2mml xsd's into PI successfully I tried Since I received XSD's at MES appliction side I tried to import those XSD's into PI External Defnition

I tried actually importing Materialdefinition xsd but I got an error instead of fields for each and every field I am getting that

<b> Material Definition and as a type as APLLICATION error instead of xsd:: string or something else.

Can any one help me out regarding this and how to import those structures succesfully and also let me know or provide the links if you are having XI scenarios for MES and ECC integration

Note::</b> I already gone through few B2mml links but i didn;t found any ans in those.

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Aug 30, 2009 12:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

I tried to import the Material xsd that I found from WBF B2MML site https://www.wbf.org/catalog/b2mml/B2MML-BatchML-V0401-Schema.zip and I was able to do so successfully on our PI 7.1 system.

Can you check from that site if that is similar to the one you are importing on your PI system?

Regards,

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for your immediate reponse but these are not the right one because I zip file which I received from the client contains nearly lots of XSD's but which when I am imporing into PI I getting in this form

I am getting for field names Instead of Field Names as MAterial Definition and type as Applciation some thing..

Pelase let me know whether I need to change my XSD or not ? If yes How to change ? or else guide me in a right way ?

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for your immediate reponse but these are not the right one because I zip file which I received from the client contains nearly lots of XSD's but which when I am imporing into PI I getting in this form

I am getting for field names Instead of Field Names as MAterial Definition and type as Applciation some thing..

Pelase let me know whether I need to change my XSD or not ? If yes How to change ? or else plse gudie me in a right way ?

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Ask your MES guys whether they are using the standard xsd from the wbf.org website or not. If they are using the standard without customization then you can download the xsd from the above link and it is a version 0401 and use it. If they did customization then you ask them to have on xsd for the whole material and import them. Else you may need to put all the sub strcutres into the main xsd.

Regards,

---Satish