Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script : Transported ..diffrences in fonts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have developed a SAP SAPscript in Dev Cleint and transported to testing. there are some diffrences in fonts. Should I transport fonts ..if so ..how can i do that ???

meanwhile, Let me give you some more information. I have copied some fonts and used it in forms.

I am having some more doubts ..

1) I have never used styles in my form. I know, how to use them in Smartforms.

2) paragraph formats will be automatically transport. Right ???

Please advice me

Regards

Venkat

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check if the fonts you have copied has been transported to your test system. If your fonts have moved successfully to your test machine then i dont see any reason why it would look diffirent on DEV and on TEST machine.

Yes paragraph formats will automatically move along with the script.

Cheers

VJ

Simha_
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Just check whether that fonts are present in production system .If they are not present u have to transport the same.

U can do it by using se73 font maintenance.

While uploading or creating new fonts it will ask for the request.

transport that request.

Cheers,

SImha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT YOU CAN ABLE TO TRANSPORT A PARTICULAR SMARTSTYLE NOT A FONT,THOUGH YOU DONT HAVE WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF SMARTSTYLE,YOU FIRST WORK ON THAT AND THAN YOU TRANSPORT IT TO DIFFERENT CLIENT.

YES PARAGRAPH FORMATS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TRANSPORT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

hymavathi_oruganti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RSTXSCPY this program is used to copy styles between clients.

0 Kudos

method for font size....

Define the paragraphs & character formats using SMARTSTYLES & use them in your smartform.

You have to give the smartstyle name in the Form attributes-->Output options for the formats to be used in your smartform.

frm ur pc only u can get this font file..

go to control panel , in tat go to font and select your desired font file..

now give the path of this font file in se73..

after doing that this file will be uploaded into ur SAP server.

Se73 - > True type font installation - > Font name - > specify the name of the font file - > execute

While uploading or creating new fonts it will ask for the request just create request and release it to production...