Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap* password

sbmrafikul2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In one of my system, in client "510" i forget all the password of user basis,sap*.Due to more than three incorrect password now both these user ID's are locked.

What i did is that i run a sql query in query analyzer

DELETE FROM <SID>USR02 WHERE MANDT='510' and BNAME='SAP*';

it's shows me that 0ne row is affected.That means the user SAP* in that client was deleted.Am i correct...if wrong please correct me.But after successfull deletion of the user sap* in that perticuler client,i am not able to logon on that client with password "pass" for user sap*.It says"password logon no longer possible too many failed attemt "Kindly suggest...

Again i am able to logon another client with SAP* user with password pass

Regards,

Jituda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From sql enterprise manager, expand the database node (SID) > tables > from there, select USR02 table > right click > open table.

Check if SAP* user is still there for client 510. If it still exist, right click the entry and delete.

Once you have confirmed the above, make sure the profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar value is 0 and then restart SAP system. Once restarted, you will be able to login to 510 client with password "pass"

Regards,

Jazz

sbmrafikul2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jazz,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the USR02 table & found that there is no SAP* user for client 510.The profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar value is 0 currently.

But after system restart the user is working with password pass

Thanks a lot jazz

Regards,

Jituda

Edited by: Jituda on Aug 29, 2009 3:03 PM

Answers (0)