cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quantity contol from scheduling agreement to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

while doing sales order wr.t sheduling agrement quanity is exceeding from scheduling agreement quanity and allowing o save so i want to restrict the quanty according scheduling agreemnt.plz tellme how to do?

Regards,

Debesh Tripathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

iTEM CATEGORY category'S Completion rule keep it as B, and in copy control setting , positive / negative qty should be +,

PLease check teh above settings and check again. Rwd points if helpful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any specific requirement for creating sales order as per standard we have to create delivery with respect to Schduling agrement,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto the Copy control Settings in VTAA , choose your Scheduling agreement and Sales order as Source and Target documents

Goto the Item and select your item category and in the details you will find COPY QUANTITY field, There maintain A as the value

This measn the Qantity will be copied from SOURCE to Target.

Hope it will resolve your issue.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is while creating sales order from scheduling agreemt it s allowing to save more than sheduling agreement company.

for ex:-sheduling agreemnt quanity is 100 and i should be able to create sales order upto 100 quanity nt more than that.

regards,

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> my requirement is while creating sales order from scheduling agreemt it s allowing to save more than sheduling agreement company.

> for ex:-sheduling agreemnt quanity is 100 and i should be able to create sales order upto 100 quanity nt more than that.

>

Please try this steps as mentioend earlier and update forum

iTEM CATEGORY category'S Completion rule keep it as B, and in copy control setting , positive / negative qty should be +,

PLease check teh above settings and check again. Rwd points if helpful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i m copying form LZ to KB document type and item category is lzn and kbn plz tellme stepby step how to where to maintain settings so that sales oreder only be created accrding scheduline qty nt more than that.

Regards,

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

> i m copying form LZ to KB document type and item category is lzn and kbn plz tellme stepby step how to where to maintain settings so that sales oreder only be created accrding scheduline qty nt more than that.

1. for lz and KB: t-code vov7, maintain item complettion rule as "B"

2. copy control t-code : vtaa. >>> lz to KB : >>>item category >> pos/neg qty as "+" and update document filed as"x"

maintain these settings and then check again.

rwd points accordingly

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir plz help me

i m copying form LZ to KB document type and item category is lzn and kbn plz tellme stepby step how to where to maintain settings so that sales oreder only be created accrding scheduline qty nt more than that.

Regards,

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in item category i changed it to b and + quantity but still it is nt working plz suggest me what to do?

regards,

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

after changes in item category and copy control, again you need to create schedulig agrement and then consignment fill up order

pls confirm

rdgs