cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoSpoke using BADI dumping while activation; unable to make any changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am facing problems in changing an InfoSpoke using BADI. I was trying to make some changes in the selection tab. I wanted to put a selection on the material group.

1. When I made changes to selection and activate the InfoSpoke, it short dumped with Message type X.

2.So I unchecked the BADI ubder Transform to disconnect the infospoke from BADI and tried to activate it. Then too it is dumping.

3.I removed the selection and checked the Transform to bring back to original,then too it is dumping.

4.Now I don't have the original as well.

When icheck the BADI Implementation and Class. Both are active.

How do I correct this. Please help.

Are there any steps to follow to add new selection criteria?

Thanks in advance!!

simmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Thanks for the reply. But, when I was unchecking the BADI, the system did not prompt for deactivation of BADI class.

when you say the BADI would have errored out, how dod i check it. Because when I go to it in SE19, I find the class and the implementation active.

Simmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simmi,

I also faced similar problem when tried to make some changes in the infospoke with BADI. I deleted the BADI implementation while detaching it from Infospoke and it worked. You should have got that prompt, I am not sure why that didn't happen in your case. As you have the infspoke and related BADI, my advice would be to create a new infospoke by copying it and make the required changes there before attaching the BADI. Activate it and then include BADI. Code for BADI, you can copy from old one.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Praveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 16 InfoSpokes to make changes. With the suggested approach, I need real explanation to the client.

I checked the OPENHUB TRANSFORM, Interface class,implemetation class, BADI implementation. They are all active and error free.

Simmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simmi,

Even if you disconnected infospoke from BADI, the class inplemetation is still there and giving error. When you remove the BADI in infospaoke, a pop up will come asking if you want to delete the class implemetation, please select yes. Then activate infospoke and create BADI again.

If already lot of changes has been made in infospaoke, I would suggest just drop this and create a new one with selecton.

Regards,

Praveen