cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value help for Job and Position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any standard value help for Job & Position. I am working on create position form where the user will create relationship for describe (job) and reports to(position). I need to provide dropdown for selecting Job and Selecting Position in the form. I tried with selecting Input Help in the form scenario for the corresponding field but nothing is showing in the form. Do i have to write custom code for providing value helps to job and position?.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks

VJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

are you able to get the f4 values when you run the process in prgram RPASR_TEST_PROCESS_EXECUTION.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

No. Its not showing the value help when i test the process using that transaction.

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So that means that your configuration is not correct. Are you able to see F4 values for any other field from SAP_PD. I hope you have configured everything properly in Form scenario like selectign the field from sap_pd and then in Input help map the field from sap_pd. If you doing changes in one client and testing in another hope you are moving the request to the other client before testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All other fields i was able to see Value Help. Only the PD objects which has relationship (Job,Position) i am not able to see the

value help. i have configured properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Have you configure to set the input help field to SAP_PD? Form Scenario->Field->Input Help column->Value Help Type-> SAP_PD

Thanks.

Best regards,

Xiang Li

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am facing similar issue with value help on job and cost center not working. Could you please let me know how you were able to resolve this issue?

Thank in advance,

-Shravan