cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the text of a user defined field in dynamic selections?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logical Database PSJ is used by t code CJI3 - we added a couple of user fields into the dynamic selections of CJI3.

Now - how to change the text of this user filed (USR01 of structure PRSP_R in logical database PSJ)?

Found an OSS note - 86980 - that tells that this is not possible.

But when we read the documentation on the user field (CJI3 - dynamic selections - double click on user field - F1), it shows the following text:

"

User-defined field in which you can enter general information with a length of up to 20 characters.

Dependencies

The names (key words) for user-defined fields depend on the field key.

"

Now the question is where to change the field key..

Thanks,

Ven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have tried to implement 1266643 however the dynamic selection screen still shows user field and not the one we maintained in OPS1. Is there anything I am missing?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

user defined for WBS can be onfigured in OPS1

remember to add this key to the project profile OPSA or alternatively go to WBS in CJ20N User field tab and select the newly configured field key

save the project and now see the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

This procedure does not seem to be applicable to dynamic selections.

Please read my question in detail - my requirement is to chaneg the name of the user defined fields in the Dynamic Selections...

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please read oss note 86980 - it suggests that what you desire, is not possible in standard SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already read the note and mentioned in my question - just wanted to see if there is a work around - please read my question in detail..

Thanks

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

refer to the note 188663 - Enhancing selection views and dynamic selection

Hope this helps.

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu - you did not get the question I think.

Anyways - I found an OSS note 1266643 - this code change should take care of the issue - it will then reflect the details maintained in custoizng at transaction code OPS1..

Thanks,