Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

added fields does not show up in the RSA6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Problem 1:

I am enhancing 0bbp_td_sc_1. I added a field to the structure, but it does not show up in the rsa6. ( I double clicked on the extractor name). If I go to the extractor structure (BBP_SC_BW_GET_TD_STRUC), I am able to see the append. The structure is activated. The append structure is also activated (Zabbp_sc_bw_get_td_struc).

What can be wrong? I did not see the added the field in the ROOSFIELD table either.

Problem 2: What is the difference If I populated the field value from “RSU5_SAP_BADI” to the rsap001 user exit “EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001”?

I am not able to run debug RSU5_SAP_BADI. STOP does not stop. While I debug, I am able to see the field ( The field I added from problem 1). But the value never populated.

I am able to run the debug for EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001. I see the data populated for the field. But in RSA3 result, I am not able to see it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. this is usualy the case if the append struct is not active or you did not add the new fields in the append struct.

I would suggest to remove the fields save activate and re do the process making sure you either use an existing append struct or create a new one.

2. BADI are different then UE in the way they are implemented. I will recommend using UE.

You will not see the enhanced fields in the out put of RSA3 so I stop on the last line and check the values in the struct.

to debug I would either go to the UE (in a different session) and put a break point there and run RSA3 or check the debug in RSA3 and then find the SAPEXIT that calls the UE.

I hope this helps.

Reg's

Edan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Make it visiable! -> not hide in your structure. You have to code to populate the field you added.

Hope this helps.

Weidong

BTW: Assing points to anyone whoes answer help you, this is the way to say "Thanks!". Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean not hide in structure. I am able to see it from the structure. Please detail how you do it. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

It's sorted alphabetically in RSA6. Your field should be there. But not at the end like in the extractor structure.

Hope this helps

Weidong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether your fields Hided or not. Fields will be Sorted Alphabetically?

Regards,

Nagesh Ganisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double checked. It is not in RSA6. Does RSA6 show all the fields from table roosfield?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apply oss note 912118.

Former Member
0 Kudos

J chen

You have added the new fields in extract structure. That's OK. Now when you go to SAVE /GENERATE your data source then in that screen for the new fields please uncheck the hide checkbox (it must be checked ON now) then SAVE the data source.

Now go to RSA6 and you will find the new fields which earlier were not visible.

Please give this a quick try and let me know

Hope this helps

Regards

Pradip

(Friends : Don't forget to assign points !!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I applied oss note 912118. And it works. Thanks all.