Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SLD and Creation of JCo

manuel_sandoval4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with the SLD and the Creation of JCo on the Portal, in trying to create the JCo always tells me that the name used there in the SLD, being that the facility is new.

Who performs the installation, set in the SLD the ECC 6 PRD, delete it to see if I could create a JCo but still the error again when creating the ECC 6 PRD in the SLD I said that already exists and can not create it.

I found a forum which recommended re-import the cimsap .... .... zip and zip CR_Content which would clean everything, I managed to import the zip cimsap ... but in trying to raise CR_Content gives me the following message "All incremental updates of the selected aggregate import for export SAP_CR line have already been loaded before. You require a newer import to update your current content SAP_CR version 4.11." .

I recommend, do the installation again, reload the cimsap.zip and CR_Content.zip a copy homogeneous.

from already thank you very much

-

Text of error to create JCo destination

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

[Hide]

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.checkStatus(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:991)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscape.checkStatus(WDSystemLandscape.java:469)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.ButtonBar.onActionGoForward(ButtonBar.java:505)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.wdp.InternalButtonBar.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalButtonBar.java:280)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

... 28 more

See full exception chain for details.

System Environment

Client

Web Dynpro Client Type HTML Client

User agent Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1)

Version null

DOM version null

Client Type msie7

Client Type Profile ie6

ActiveX enabled

Cookies enabled

Frames enabled

Java Applets enabled

JavaScript enabled

Tables enabled

VB Script enabled

Server

Web Dynpro Runtime Vendor: SAP, build ID: 7.0017.20081210091801.0000 (release=NW04S_17_REL, buildtime=2009-01-12:09:43:27[UTC], changelist=52884, host=pwdfm114), build date: Tue Apr 28 19:28:39 CLT 2009

J2EE Engine 7.00 patchlevel 48199.450

Java VM IBM J9SE VM, version:2.2, vendor: IBM Corporation

Operating system Linux, version: 2.6.18-92.el5, architecture: amd64

Session & Other

Session Locale en

Time of Failure Fri Aug 28 11:43:53 CLT 2009 (Java Time: 1251474233677)

Web Dynpro Code Generation Infos

sap.com/tcwdtools

No information available null

sap.com/tcwddispwda

sap.com/tcwdcorecomp

Detailed Error Information

Detailed Exception Chain

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.checkStatus(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:991)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscape.checkStatus(WDSystemLandscape.java:469)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.ButtonBar.onActionGoForward(ButtonBar.java:505)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.wdp.InternalButtonBar.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalButtonBar.java:280)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doHandleActionEvent(WindowPhaseModel.java:420)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:132)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.processRequest(WebDynproWindow.java:335)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:143)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:321)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingStandalone(ClientSession.java:713)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:666)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:250)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:149)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doPost(DispatcherServlet.java:53)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:401)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:266)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:386)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:364)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:1039)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:265)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:95)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:175)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:207)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member906139
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per what you have mentioned, SLD is on ECC systems JAVA part ( Please correct if I am wrong).

When ever you need to create JCOs, the system first must be entered in SLD as Technical system.

Now As you are creating JCOs from Portal system, is this portal and the backend system to which JCO will point are registered in same SLD? This is required.

If this is the case and in your landscape current SLD is not acting as Central SLD and if you are permitted to change the SLD (Be sute on it, other wise do not proceed with this), you can make Portal system as SLD system and then register ECC and Portal both in this system. This will solve your problem.

Please update us on progress.

Regards,

Abhay

manuel_sandoval4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!!

The "SLD" with which I am working up to Portal, the "ECC" installs itself as "ABAP.

Who did the installation and initial configuration, do not leave any documentation about it.

Now I need to create the systems and "JCo" necessary to enable them to implement the "ESS", but errors are presented above.

Some days ago I managed to update the CR_Content, which allowed me to create the "JCo" but at the time of the test, says' com.sap.mw.jco.JCO $ Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE "name or password incorrect .

I managed to also create the portal systems, "System Administration -> System Configuration -> Content Portal" and to test it fails on "Test Connection with Connector", which as noted is associated with the connectors "JCo".

For the creation of the system, I think I should create something in the Visual Administrator ", but within the documentation that I do not see anything about it.

thanks for your help!

former_member906139
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

Please follow below steps.

1. Register Portal system in SLD (Via Visual administrator)

2. Register ECC system in SLD (Via RZ70)

3. Check both system if registered properly or not in SLD in technical systems.

4. There are standard JCOs which are required for ESS configuration, which is to be done after you deploy Bussiness packages for ESS, ESS.SCA and PCGUI.SCA files.

5. For meatadata JCOs user dedicated user (user must be present in backend ECC, as communication user with SAP_ALL.

6. For model data use ticket as login method.

7. Create system in portal via System configuration

8. Maintain SSO between Portal and ECC

Now main problem here you are facing is with JCOs.

As you are able to create JCOs step 1 to 3 are done (you can cross check if req.)

Now error is RFC_LOGON_Failure. Hence Please note down JCO name and all details. Delete this JCO and create new one with same name (as ESS will use standard JCOs only) and details. Maintain sapmsSID port in Portal services file (/etc/services).

Regards,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go through the link which will be helpful to you in resolving your problem.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Vidyadhar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Here find the below notes to import the CIM Model and upload the CR content in that recommended manner.

0000669669 Updating the SAP Component Repository in the SLD .

You can verify the JCO in the existing system if registered to find out the duplicate /JCO connection.

Regards

Anwer Waseem