Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of the investment profile in the wbs master data

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear collegues,

we have a issue with a change to investment profile of a wbs. We must modify the investment profile, but it appears the following error message: WBS element xxxx you cannot change capital investment profile xxxx.

The wbs was already settled to a temporary asset with a profile 'X': for this reason we can't change the profile from 'X' to 'y'. To solve the issue, we have reversed all the cost settlements (reverse with transaction CJ88), but the issue remains: if we try to change the profile in the wbs master data, we have the same error message.

Do you know a method to modify the profile investment in a wbs that is already settled to asset?

Thanks for you help,

regards,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is your settlement rule FUL or PER - i suspect it is PER and that you have settled to temporary asset (AuC?) for more than one periods, with previous periods now closed

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, my settlement rule is PER and I have the cost settlements in more periods already closed..

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then by using CJ88 for reversal you are only reversing the settlement value in the last period hence you are getting error

talk to your FICO guys as the previous periods will not usually be opened.

you need to create a new WBS with new investment profile, then transfer asset value using FI transaction, close this WBS, and then use the other wiht a new AuC with transferred values from previous WBS