cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to creation @ sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone is there any option that we can create ship to party when i create sales order cause in our case we dont know who will be the ship to party until we create sales order, so we want option that there should be option to create one time ship to at the time of sales order creation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you want to say that you have stored the ship to party master data but you donu2019t know which ship to party should be used?

Is your query is some thing like this.

Then you must have added your all the ship to party in the sold to party master data partneru2019s tab.

Then when you create the order it will give pop of different ship to party.

And you can select any one of that ship to party from the list.

Or you can change it by going to the GOTO u2013 header u2013 partner.

This way you can change the ship to party.

If you want to say that you donu2019t have the address of the ship to party until the order has been created.

Then go to XD01 create the new customer master data with the account group one time customer.

Save this data now go to XD02 and give your sold to party data over there and execute.

Now go to sales area data and partneru2019s tab assign ship to party with your one time customer which has been created just now.

So when ever you will create the sales order it will give the pop asking the address of the ship to party.

Just fill up all the details and save your sales order.

Try out and discuss the result with us.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mate but my issue is different and its solved now what i did i have created one one time customer and every time in sales i am changing ship to with this new one time ,so once i enter this ship to number it will give me pop screen so i can mantain the address of new ship to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had also given the same solution if you read my whole solution you will know then

regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you want to say that you have stored the ship to party master data but you donu2019t know which ship to party should be used?

Is your query is some thing like this.

Then you must have added your all the ship to party in the sold to party master data partneru2019s tab.

Then when you create the order it will give pop of different ship to party.

And you can select any one of that ship to party from the list.

Or you can change it by going to the GOTO u2013 header u2013 partner.

This way you can change the ship to party.

If you want to say that you donu2019t have the address of the ship to party until the order has been created.

Then go to XD01 create the new customer master data with the account group one time customer.

Save this data now go to XD02 and give your sold to party data over there and execute.

Now go to sales area data and partneru2019s tab assign ship to party with your one time customer which has been created just now.

So when ever you will create the sales order it will give the pop asking the address of the ship to party.

Just fill up all the details and save your sales order.

Try out and discuss the result with us.

Regards

Raj.