cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with File Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to implement a File Upload in Web Dynpro. I have created a Context Element of type Resource in my Component Controller Context, mapped it to the View Controller Context and bound it to the FileUpload UI Element. However, after having selected a File, I receive the Exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.createLocalPath(DataContainer.java:918)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.updateAttribute(DataContainer.java:347)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielements.adaptbase.AbstractAdapter.updateAttribute(AbstractAdapter.java:1324)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielements.adaptbase.AbstractAdapter.updateAttributeAsKey(AbstractAdapter.java:1010)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.uradapter.FileUploadAdapter.onFILEUPLOADCHANGE(FileUploadAdapter.java:494)

Does anybody know what's going wrong?

Thanks, Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Guys. That stuff is not useful. I solved the porblem: I had to create and add the Resource element in the Context first..

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to go through below link and follow the procedure.

Here is a link [Upload File|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b0e10426-77ca-2910-7eb5-d7d8982cb83f&overridelayout=true]

I hope it will be helpful

Thanks & Regards

Supriya

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Please take help form this [thread|;

Best Regards

Satish Kumar