cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facing problem in creation Central contract in SRM 7.0 System

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We have implemented Classic scenario in P2P business application.

We are facing problem in creation Central contract in SRM system as we using SRM 7.0 .

Error show Application error in back-end system (SAP SRM outline agreement* & Differing time interval

Status show Document complited ->Distribution Incorrect >Created>Complate > Released.

Please Reply

Sharad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IN SRM 7.0 , will have the same problem. As claudia said , in the contract we dont have a company code data.

genereraly from the plant or purchase organisation we retrieve compnay code data by badi.

sap should have solve this problem in coming version. there might be internal reason for that but i dont know.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad,

that error is related to a missing mapping within R/3. That's why the contract cannot be posted in R/3. Have look into the Idoc and ale monitor at the R/3 side and look for the error message there. Usually for contracts the company code is not mapped / transfered to R/3. Without the company code, the Idoc cannot be posted.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

I have mapped data in badi but there is no IDoc created IN SRM as well as ECC.

When i tried to Debugg form portal this badi is not trigered.Is any setting We need to do for distribution of contracts.

Thanks

sharad

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad

some mapping error with ECC and SRM

expand the COND /BLOARD . you must get some clue - in bd87 51 error code

did you map pricing condition type with ECC and SRM?

kindly check BADI mapping in SRM

Muthu