cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General JMS Adapter Questions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) We're sending non XML data from an MQ series to XI using a JMS adapter. On the module tab of our sender JMS adapter configuration we're using a Plain2XML module to convert the data to XML. When I view the inbound payload in SXMB_MONI or the runtime workbench I see the data after it's been converted to XML not actually what was received by the adapter. My question is is there a way to see the data as read by the adapter? Is it stored anywhere?

2)In SXMB_MONI, Message Monitoring, I can get the start/stop time of the processing on the integration server. Is there a way to get the total time (start on adapter to end on adapter plus start on IS to end on the IS including that separation?

3) Timestamp in SXMB_MONI, message monitoring, is in HH:MM:SS format. Is there an easy way to make it more specific lets say HH:MM:SSSS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shaun,

In the RunTImeWorkbench from XI home page, you will find an option called END TO END MONITORING. This will give you the time taken by XI right from receives the message to the point it send it out from its adapters.

In the case of SXMB_MONI, the time availablke is the time taken to process the message in the INTEGRATION engine of XI.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (0)