cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with table filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a normal table which has 2 columns. I have applied filter for both the columns.

For example, if i give the filter condition, it fetches the corresponding records and it is working fine.

Now, i want to show all the records which was displayed in the table initially, before doing filter.

I have a button called 'Show all'. In the On Action of this button, i have taken all the records which was displayed initially in a separate internal table and then i have binded this table in the context node, which is binded to my table.

But the problem here is, the new records what i m trying to show in the table is NOT getting binded.

If i do not make filter, then it is working correctly.

If i do filter in the table and then if i click show all button, it is not bringing all records.

Can anyone tell me what is the pbm with this filter. How should i avoid this pbm due to the filter?

Regards,

Shanthi

Edited by: Shanthi on Aug 28, 2009 12:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you have done to get the solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthi,

If you want to put filter for your table, then you can use ALV component for that table. So that table will include filter condition automatically.

I think, the process which you have done is bit long... and it might create confusion.

For better output use ALV, which will make your task simple.

Regards,

Deepika