cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected value from Enumerated Drop-down list doesn't appear in context

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm making a interactive form in webdynpro

when I use a enumerated Drop-down list that is binded to a context element with a list of elements i added in code with

ISimpleTypeModifiable ... the selected value doesn't get send to the context.

The dropdown box is filled with the right elements but when i press the "Send to SAP" button my context element is empty ?

Any Ideas ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it ISR based Development?

If it is, please check your scenario if the appropiate Characteristic is there or not?

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192818
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I have the same problem as well. This scenario works well for plain old webDynpro, but not for Adobe forms based drop down.

Any suggestions hints.

Sumit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

Please follow this solution:

Please switch on logging for the following location to "info":

Nw04: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.AdobeFormHelper

Nw04s: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.AdobeFormHelper

How to use Visual Administrator is described within note 742674. Then look for "createPDFDocumentForUIElement" in the trace file (usually defaultTrace). This trace statement will show the XML data that is provided to the Adobe Document Services. It is possible to copy this part and to save it with extension "xml" (e.g. file.xml) to the local file system. Then it can be display with a browser or XML editor.

- If it does not contain the values that are missing during an initial request, the application is definitely responsible for the problem.

- If it does contain the values, please double check whether the binding expressions in the XFA template (file with extension xdp) fits to the XML data.

If both statements have been checked, then it is an issue for CSN/OSS component BC-WD-JAV. Otherwise the application is responsible.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I use the same value in a normal webdynpro application i works fine.

When i bind a textbox to the same value get a button/popup where i can choose the value from a list.

it's just in Interactive forms that I get this problem.