cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 2 SAP PLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Folks

I am new to SAP PLM and very much interested in Learning. I am having exp in Teamcenter PLM. I want to install SAP PLM into my system. I currently have ECC 6.0 on my machine. Will this alone work for complete PLM Functionality or Should I install any add on, if so can you please give me the list of all add ons / modules for full PLM Functionality.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Siri...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are having ECC6 then you can activate PLM component through transaction code SFW5.

In SFW5 transaction select Enterprise extensions--> EA-PLM and activate it.You will get the features of PLM once it is activated.

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sreenath

thanx for the reply, I am getting an error Transaction code does not exist, is there any setting that i need to do in ECC6.0 or instyall any addon?

regards

siri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have activated the EA-PLM in SFW5. Still not able to get those components. Anything else whether I have to do.

Zinni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By activating PLM in ECC 6 you will get some of the features like stability studies in Quality Management.

After activating the system runs a background job and it has to be completed without errors to get the features of PLM .

CSN