cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM User Cannot Refresh Field Qty if Changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Sorry for the repost but I have not gotten an answer and still have the problem described below.

Can someone please tell me where I should start looking. Since this only affects one user i don't think its a programming issue.

Is there a particular role that drives the ability to use the refresh button?

I have a user who cannot change the qty field from the shopping cart. After making a qty change then refresh whatever qty was there remains. He can however chg the qty from the catalog before adding it to the sc.

I have compared user attributes, roles and profiles. Is there anywhere else I should check?

This also happens if I do a shop on behalf for his particular id.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jolee,

1- check the user with users_gen check fucntionality

2- if user is correct, attach standard roles to the user and retest : is quantity issue still there ?

3- Is the user in a branch where other users can change quantity without any problem ?

Please confirm

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Your response was very helpful, problem solved. As always, thank you very much! Points awarded.

Jolee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jolee,

And so, where was coming your problem from ? (an original problem)

PS: if nobody shares or gives a feedback on the final result or solution, we miss this forum goal #1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

The first step that Yann pointed out was running users_gen which indicated an error with the userid. This prompted me to recheck the user's attributes (which I had already done). The problem was the warehouse id was setup incorrectly. For example, BCAB instead of BCAB CCM.

Further, this user never actually placed an order himself. It was always someone else, a shop on behalf. I'm surprised it in the first place.

In summary, the attributes of the person placing the shop on behalf was validated even though the warehouse id of the user was wrong. Running users_gen as a first step was the key.

Again, many thanks Yann.

Jolee

Answers (0)