cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have a scenario where we have to award points to the customer for every product that he buys and once they accumulate 10000 points we have to go for rebate settlement. Is this possible in SD. Please let me know if I can configure this.

Regards

Ayyallas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

How did you manage to accrue "points" in the rebate mechanism ? The system only allows values to be calculated.

The reason I'm asking this is that we have a requirement to calculate rebates based on points and then settle it using gifts against those points. This settlement does not have a financial impact on the customer balance.

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rebate is the best solution for the requirement mentioned.

Just wanted to check that is there only a fixed measure i.e 10000 points, or there is possibility of variation based on scales. If Variations, what are the criterial? Is timeframe a criteria?

If it is straight forward, in that case it is fine, but if a group of featues determine the calculation, it may be complex or achievable based on development.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rebates are the discounts that are paid retroactively actively to the customer after the customer has reached the target value like in your case 10000 points.

Rebate processing must be active for

a. the customer

b. for the billing type ( check in IMG > Billing > rebate processing > active rebate processing > select billing documents for rebate processing. )

c. For the sales organizatin:

( check in IMG > Billing> rebate processing > active rebate processing > Active rebate processing for sales org. )

Then you need to create a rebate agreement using T-code VB01. Do enter your rebate conditions. and accrual rate.

you can use Tcode VB03 to check your rebate by choosing conditions , selecting the condition line and choosing payment data. You will see that the accruals and business volume are updated when accounting doc is created for billing.

Once your rebates have been accrued (10000 points) following needs to be done to settle the rebate.

Using VB02, release the rebate for settlement

you can select settings based on your requirement and choose create manual accrual. Amount could be entered and rebate agreement could be saved.

You may check your credit request number in VB03 and further can remove the block in Va03. Proceed ahead to invoice the same to pass on the rebate to customer

Hope this helps

Regards

Harpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Its very muchh possible, SAP Rebate Standard process will fulfill your criteria. Just have a search and you will get handful materials and documents for this,

Thanks,

Raja