cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus

My clints wants to do enternet sales .Customer gives order through e- mail and the make order delivery and billing against that.There main requirements are:

1 Invoice Format:effect only MRP and Other shipping charges.The format will not shown VAT or CST.

2 Accounting Effect: VAT or CST only effect in accounts as per MRP rules.Party reference not require bcoz it is paid invoice.it may optional.It will effect directly stock and sales and CST/VAT.

3 the commission or any other charges there on also provided.

IF anyone can help me to configure this it will really help me a lot.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer the below link for help !!

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/crm-inst.

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2005/helpdata/EN/b0/d13125c59f624f8bc453fb69908b18/content.htm

Do let me know if you need more document for internet Sales.

Regards,

Sarthak

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak

Thanks for the suggestion the problem is solved. If u kindly send me the internet sales related pdf file then it will help me a lot .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

Thanks for the reply.It is really helpful. I configure all the document but when i am going to release the invoice to accounting it gives an error " Error in account determination: table T030K key MW2".I checked accounting determination and all configuration is completed there.

If u can help me and tell me how i can release the doc to invoice and how the copy control(order to bill) will be .

Thanks

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following suggestion for this.

1. First of all if the my tax codes is not configured then do it in OB40.

2. In the t-code "FTXP", maintain the GL account for your relevant tax code, trasaction, chart of account. Also make the entry for tax account.

Hope this helps you and revert only if there are issues pending.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

if you adopt cash sales scenario, it may help you.here u give order receipt to customer not invoice but in place of invoice. delivery will be created in the back ground. u may create billing later.

Here u may not mention vat , cst etc in order but after maintaining copy control may maintain them in bill which will further post them to accounting.

Thanks

Chandra