cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have a scenario where we have to award points to the customer for every product that he buys and once they accumulate 10000 points we have to go for rebate settlement. Is this possible in SD. Please let me know if I can configure this.

Regards

Ayyallas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr.Amitesh has shown you a right direction. For some reason, if you are unable to create POINTS as Unit of Measurement as suggested by him, then create a zee table where you can provide options to maintain the following datas

Customer Code / Material / Qty desptd

The first two columns needs to be maintained by the client and the third column, viz. quantity despatched has to be updated from VBRP table in the background. So once the customer reaches the stipulated target, you can credit in whatever manner the client want. You can generate a zee report from the above as and when it is required.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyallas,

Assume you are going for point system such as 1 Point for 1Kg of your product (Eg:Assuming Base unit of measure for your product is Kg).

You can directly create a rebate agreement with condition record of 1 USD for 1 KG (Assuming 1 USD for 1 Point) of product sold to your customer. After a certain period of time you can pay back the total amount accured to the customer

Regards,

Arun.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Client wants only point based system.. In rebate point base is not possible... I got a message in configuartion that point based discounts / rebates are only possible in Purchasing but not in sales..

Regards

Ayyallas

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried what I suggested?

There is NO standard process for calculating the point. You will have to issue the credit note manually after calculating the point, and points will be easily calculated if you adopt the suggestion already provided by me in my earlier post, ie., through a Z-report.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My suggestion is to create a New Unit of Measurement in CUNI transaction and then in Material master --> Additional Data you maintain this as additional unit of measurement as per your requirement.

For example if your material X is maintained in EA (basic Unit) and you want to give one Point for Each unit sold the realtion would be 1:1 and suppose for material Y which is again maintained in EA (Basic Unit) and for this you want to give 2 points for each unit maintain accordingly.

Now you can anytime calcultae the point with the help of a small Z-report.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Amitesh Anand