cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue with adding systems in SMSY - solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are facing an issue with the solution manager in tcode smsy. When i create a system in the corresponding component say ECC with product version ECC6.0.The next screen shows that the <SID> has been added successfully. But when i navigate to the path and i unable to see the system SID which i have created.

Again i have tried to create the same system with same SID, but it shows that " SID already exists "

Also i need another suggestion, we have planned to add 60 systems in the same solution manager. Kindly suggest me , how many systems we can add in single solution manager in maximum and for configuring EWA ?

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

There is no limitation on how many systems you can add in a single Solution Manager for monitoring.

With respect to the issue that you are facing, you can try the "Other Objects" button in SMSY and search for the newly added system. Hopefully you should be able to find it.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your suggestion and now i am able to see the systems in the node. But when i come to smsy tcode again, the systems are missing. So i need to check the other object every time.

It's not the usual behavior up to my knowledge. Will Support Packages update help us ? Do you have any idea why it's happening ?

Kindly suggest me

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the leading Product version of the System. Txn-SMSY->Systems->SID->Header Data->Installed product versions. It could be marked as the wrong product version shown now. Please change it to the desired product verison.Also, please check whether the SID and Installlation no is correctly mapped/registered in SMP.(System data could be a potential problem).

Have you checked/tried this?.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks all for your valuable informations

Regards

Raj