cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue with adding systems in SMSY - solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are facing an issue with the solution manager in tcode smsy. When i create a system in the corresponding component say ECC with product version ECC6.0.The next screen shows that the <SID> has been added successfully. But when i navigate to the path and i unable to see the system SID which i have created.

Again i have tried to create the same system with same SID, but it shows that " SID already exists "

Also i need another suggestion, we have planned to add 60 systems in the same solution manager. Kindly suggest me , how many systems we can add in single solution manager in maximum and for configuring EWA ?

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You can delete the old system entry and then try creating the saem again..

Also while creating mention correct product and version and the installation number.

You can also use the assistant for this.

Have you added all your servers and DB?

regards,

Raja. G

Edited by: Raja Gunasekaran on Aug 28, 2009 1:26 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Did you use assisstant to add the system entry?.were you able to locate the system?. I hope it got added to a wrong Product version.

Hint: Use Find option to check where the system got added to.( sometimes it may be due to corrupt CCMS data,, Installation no, router data etc..).

On the no of systems 60 systems should be fine. I am not sure whether you have a limitation for the same.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jagan