Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales group & sales office

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Being a abaper ,I have to update the Sales Group field contents in t-code VA01.

Eample :

When u press pushbutton , u will get,

Salesoffice SalesGroup Description

0002 555 David

0003 178 Madhav

I want to delete some sales group & their description.

I want to delete some sales offices.

Want to create new sales group under existing salesofiices.

& create new sales office and create new sales group.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IMG u2013 Enterprise structure u2013 definition u2013 sales and distribution

You will find both sales group and sales office.

If you inside these option you can change the description of the sales group and sales office.

To create the new sales office or sales group just click on the new entry and make the new setting.

After creating the new sales office and sales group you need to assign these to the proper sales area.

That you can do it in IMG u2013 Enterprise structure u2013 assignment u2013 SD u2013 assign sales office to sales area.

And you can also assign your sales group to sales office.

Do this setting and now create the sales order.

For removing it first you have to remove the assignment of the sales office(path is given above).

Then delete it by going to the definition of the sales office (path is given above).

Hope so this will help you out

Regards

Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing VA01 is for creating the sales order. and if the sales order is already there then you can update those in VA02. Now if the numbers are huge i mean if the sales orders are of many numbers then best use LSMW or eCATT for updating the same.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member630092
Participant
0 Kudos

sir i have given just example that sales group & sales office fields in va01.

I have to delete sales group & add new sales group

Similary delete sale office & create new sales offices ?

How ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

deleting these Organizational structure is not an easy task, in fact as you might be knowing these all are assigned to different organizational elements. Like sales group assigned to sales office. Rather than Deleting if the assignment is same you can edit these,

And editing is better then to delete and create, as after creation you have to do the reassignment and if any open order or delivery will be there then these can be affected,

Thanks,

Raja

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can define sales groups in "OVX4" and sales office "OVX1". If you want to delete the sales group and over write it , you have to use "userexit_save_document_prepare" by maintaining a "Z Table" and insert these values by validating the certian fields based on which you want to upadate sales office and group.

Regards

Ram Pedarla