cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update termination error at the time of order creation and chamge?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Facing an error at the time of creation of order.

system is giving update termination error & when we are going in change mode of that order system is giving an error message " SD document XXXX is not in the database or has been achieved"

please treat on priority

regards,

krai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto ST22 T.Code and analyse the error.The error message why it is terminated will be displayed here.

Or go to SBWP T.Code in the user where you got this error and check the inbox.

It will display why the error is appearing.

Show the same to the ABAPer and ask them to work on it.

I think your server may be slow and it will take some time to update the order created by you.But I am not sure.Check the error message.

Regards,

Krishna.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kushal,

The error means that the data base is not getting updated. Check the number ranges associated with the order in "VN02' and see if the number range interval is running out. You check ST22 for the exact error.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check if there is any requirement attached at output.

regards,

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This error is posted many times and but no exact solution has come so far and i have also posted the same error at the time of delivery which is unsolved yet.

You can check the no range but i guess it would be ok.

It would be very helpfull If some one can help in solving this common error which is coming on the forum very frequently.

cheers

shalsa007.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This issue occurs hwn there is memory overflow in SAP system or the document is deleted manually.

Please contact the basis team

Thanks,

Pramod