cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate data in 2LIS_03_BX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys i have load the Init Full infopackage for the 2LIS_03_BX to infocube 0IC_C03, in the PSA the data is OK i compare the data with the transaction MMBE in R/3 the data in PSA is the same as the data in MMBE but when i run a report i found exactly the double quantites for stock in any material i don´t know why is duplicating data......

I´ve been tested and delete al the data of 0IC_C03 and load again and have the same problem...

I hope you could help me with this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ODS have the value accumulated duplicate exactly for each key figures in ListCube transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

"ODS have the value accumulated duplicate exactly for each key figures in ListCube transaction".

Are you using any ODS or directly loading it to 0IC_C03?

Please check OSS note 745788 and see if it helps.

Regards,

Praveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing this problem in the Query 0IC_C03_Q0013 remember that 0IC_C03 have non cummulative key figures and i can´t be reported by LISTCUBE.

I am implementing Snapshot scenario for stocks and i created an ODS, the data in the ODS are duplicated too...

Message was edited by: Oscar Diaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Oscar, That's why I asked this question. Did you compare the vlaues of inflow and outflow key figures in LISTCUBE. If these values are being loaded to the cube correctly, then we know that update rules and all are fine and the problem lies with marker updation. Please confirm that the inflow and outflow key figures of non cum key figures are coming correctly to cube.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i only loaded 2LIS_03_BX and compress........I commented that the data in PSA is OK......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Are you facing the problem in query output or even the transaction LISTCUBE is giving wrong data? Could you please check that?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Have you loaded data from 2LIS_03_BF also?

Regards,

Praveen