cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping Prob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a value map. Now there is one problem in that I have two different source value but there target values are same.

PI is not taking the value. But if source value are different it should take the same target value.

Can any help me how to come out this problem or any other way around.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hemant, PI will not accept value for value mapping group even if there are two differnet source values.

This is because when you add data into value mapping table there is nothing like source and target.

The only thing is, each value is identified by Context, Agency and Scheme. These parameters define the target value at the run time to decide your target value for a particular combination of

1) Source Agency

'2) Source Schemae

3) Source Value

4) Target Agency

5) Target Schemae

You will find lots of Blogs and documents on the SDN.

Thanks

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hemant, PI will not accept value for value mapping group even if there are two differnet source values.

This is because when you add data into value mapping table there is nothing like source and target.

The only thing is, each value is identified by Context, Agency and Scheme. These parameters define the target value at the run time to decide your target value for a particular combination of

1) Source Agency

'2) Source Schemae

3) Source Value

4) Target Agency

5) Target Schemae

You will find lots of Blogs and documents on the SDN.

Thanks

Ajay