cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM XI scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a XI scenario with SPROXY SRM. We need to sent a purchase order. What we need customizing in SRM for to sent message to XI?

Regards,

Javier López

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Thanks for you answer. But, we are not using SUS. We want to send PO to another system via XI. The communication with the other system is via Webservice. We need synchronous interface between systems.

How can we send PO to XI through SPROXY transaction from SRM? ¿IDOCs, XML…? What we would have to customizing in SRM?

Thanks in advance,

Javier

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I had a similar scenario, in which PO will be sent when Idoc has been triggered from the R/3.(not from the SRM) ie. for this you have already predilivered content in the SRM package. You can use existing mapping etc. But you need to do the configuration according to your systems.

+How can we send PO to XI through SPROXY transaction from SRM? ¿IDOCs, XML…? +

>> depends on the existing interfaces/business requirements, for e.g Idocs/RFCs

If you want to use Proxy, then you need to use SPROXY to generate the Proxy etc..

First of all, findout what is the source system/format of PO etc..this info , you get from your business people .

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at R/3 side, how can i execute proxy in realtime standard transaction like PO creation.

and then i have question regarding both inbound and outbound.

1. SRM --> R/3 ( how can SRM transaction is triggering to send data r/3? )

2. R/3 --> SRM ( i think that r/3 side should be triggered IDOC )

3. abap proxy is not proper for realtime transaction comming from r/3 standard transaction code?

is there any way?

4. r/3 ---> legacy for realtime,

i am talking about standard transaction,

only way IDOC or BOR in workflow?

how do you approach to achieve it?

thanks in advance

venjamin

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one document called <b>Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration: Configuration Guide</b>

you will get this in service.sap.com

CHeck these links-

service.sap.com/ibc -> Integrated Business Content for mySAP SRM-> Operational Procurement

- service.sap.com/instguides

1. SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP NetWeaver -> Release 04 -> Installation -> Configuration Guide - SAP XI 3.0.

2. SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP NetWeaver -> Release 04 -> Installation -> SAP Web AS 6.40 Unicode on <Operating System>

3. SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP NetWeaver -> Release 04 -> Installation -> Configuration Guide - SAP XI 3.0.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Message was edited by: Krishna Moorthy P