Report Painter Questions
I am new to SAP and this forum and have been put in charge of report development for Finance for our organization. I have been delving into report painter on my own with no official training on it and have a few questions I can't seem to find answers to. I was hoping someone here could help.
1. What is the limit to the number of columns in a report painter report?
2. How do I get a literal in the body of a report? In other words, I just want text to appear in one of the lines as a label which would mark different sections of the report.
3. Can I get both p&l activity and balance sheet balances (not activity) in the same column of a report painter report?
4. Is there a way to take report painter reports and import them into an already existing formatted template so that they look nice when printed?
5. How do I get headers to show up in the Excel option of report painter reports?
6. How can I get period end dates to print in reports?
Thank you to anyone who can help.