cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Control of Movement Type erro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During shipment (VL02N) the following erro is coming for consignment scenario. (scheduline category is E, document type KB, item category KBN)

The error is:

update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 631 XX EL_V)

Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Below is the detail:

Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 631 X X E L _ V)

Message no. M7226

Diagnosis

The system could not find entry 631 X X E L _ V in any of the movement type control tables.

Procedure

Cancel current processing.

Contact your system administrator.

Action to be taken by the system administrator

Check in Customizing for Inventory Management under Copy, Change Movement Types whether the entry is contained in the Update control view for the movement type.

If the entry is missing, proceed as follows:

For standard movement types, this means that the given process is not supported using the present data combination. Do not create any entries without prior arrangement with your SAP consultant. Otherwise, incorrect postings may result.

For customer-defined movement types (beginning with 9, X, Y, or Z), this may mean that they have not been fully defined. Delete the movement type and re-create it by copying a standard movement type.

regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any reply please?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 631 X X E L _ V)
Message no. M7226

For the above error message, apply note 523509 which should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laksmipati. Problem Solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you search the forum for this? This has been discussed so many times. anyways you have to maintain the entry in OMJJ t-code. for the 631 XX EL_V.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I searched in forum. But for this particular error i did not found any answer. That why I posted in the forum.

I am not able to do the delivery. Can you please guide me how to rectify the error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sri