cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export with are1, and sales return

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i need a clarification that when we do export of a material from manufacturing plant which is having excise duty now when i creat a excise invoice there is no such kind of taxes but i need to creat a ARE1 doc on reference of excise invoice. now i believe that there is no excise related information bocz the pricing procedure is only related to export price, freight charges and some discounts.

so can any one tell me. how to procide.

and also there is a sales return scenario where we need to take return against the sale of material sold from manufacturing plant so i did till credit memo but how can i capture the excise returns i have no idea can any one guide me.

regards

subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sure, you would not have searched the forum as many times, many members have given suggestions including self.

Normal export Process

a) Sale Order

b) Delivery

c) Picking (if necessary)

d) Proforma

e) Excise Invoice

f) ARE-1

g) Commercial Invoice

Export Returns

a) Create return order with reference to either proforma or commercial

b) Create return delivery (if materials were returned. In most of the cases, exporter will not take back the goods to their country as it will impact huge amount). Movement type you can use 651 or 655

c) Generate Credit note

d) Do excise adjustments in J1IH

Last but not least, MIGO is not necessary.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

If in normal export process Excise invoice does not generate accounting document .

Usage of J1IH will create accounting document.

Is it OK.

regards,

GS.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI lakshmi,

W/o through mvt type 651, material accounting docuemtn won't be generated. How the material will move from restrcited stock to unrestricted stock inase of sales returns ( material returns back)

Request to update on this

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

now in case of return am into migo two options r there so which one to take i have taken goods recipt and then which document to sellect and there is no movement type like 453 we 451 and 452 so can u plz help me on that

regards

subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

in that case pls use movement type 653

other movement types of relevance /info are

Unrestricted-use stock (movement type 653)

- Quality inspection stock (movement type 655)

- Blocked stock (movement type 657)

crux is throug MIGo we need to move stock from quality restricted to unrestricted(quality ok ) stock.

Rwd pnts if hlpful

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

first of thanx for ur replay i got the idea the cycle which am following is as follows

sales order- pro forma invoicedelivery-billing--- excise invoice --- creating ARE1 DOC - creating bond and then other steps like posting, updating, sending and closing are1 doc and my pricing procedure is the simple export pricing procedure which has no excise related condition type.

so can u plz confirme that am doing the cycle properly and plz guide me if am wrong

regards

subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..

dear rwd points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in CIN settings: IMG>>> tax on goods movement>> India>>>> make seetings for deemed exports

So in excise invoice depending on the excise condition records the value will appear but on saving it will not post to accounting. Then on creating ARE1 w r to excise invocie system will pcik up the values to be printed on are1 form

For returns, do PGR and issue a credit note to customer. After that do MIGO , movement type 453 to release the Unrestricted stock to restricted stock

Then do J!IEX for updatinng excise qty and values (if applicable).

Award points if helpful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in CIN settings: IMG>>> tax on goods movement>> India>>>> make seetings for deemed exports

So in excise invoice depending on the excise condition records the value will appear but on saving it will not post to accounting. Then on creating ARE1 w r to excise invocie system will pcik up the values to be printed on are1 form

For returns, do PGR and issue a credit note to customer. After that do MIGO , movement type 453 to release the Unrestricted stock to restricted stock

Then do J!IEX for updatinng excise qty and values (if applicable).

Award points if helpful

regards